Best of Maxis Match eyes cc for your Sims 4.
1. Marvell Eyes
Created for: The Sims 4
VIVID eye set – design by Marvell
Default Eyes – Human
Toddler – Elder
2. Speckled Eyes
I was asked awhile ago if I could make some extra colors for my Speckled Eyes, so here it is!! Enjoy!
- 7 total colors
- my defaults + non-defaults are not required; you can use these without them
- speculars have been removed
- all are enabled for random
3. Whisper Eyes
Whisper Eyes – Sectoral Heterochromia & Berry Colours
- Facepaint Contacts & Skin Detail Heterochromia Mesh
- All Ages
- Berry colors also enabled for Aliens
- No specular
- Heterochromia mesh is incompatible with neckwear, it uses the same texture space
4. Luz Eyes
Hello guys! These are my Luz eyes, but reworked and a lot more softer!
I’m sorry for taking that long on creating those Pets, Vampires and Aliens eyes, but I just have no idea on how to make them XD I’ll figure it out but for now, you can have both of my humanversions ♥
Bellow you will find a folder with some files named like this:
- D – Defaults; (CHOOSE ONLY ONE)
- ND – Non Defaults;
- FP – Face Paint.
You can have both Non Defaults and Face Paint 🙂